Letting and Property Management
- Free market appraisal and advice on how to maximize the rental yield of your property. There are so many properties to rent in Liverpool and Wirral, we want to make sure you get the best results from yours.
- Marketing of your property on all major property portals and social media.
- Full management or tenant find only packages available
- Extensive tenant vetting and referencing that allows us to offer a comprehensive rent guarantee.
- Competitive fees for the management and letting of your Merseyside property. We run a tight ship and keep costs to a minimum; this allows us to offer the best rates for our service. If you’ve got houses to let, you won’t find a better deal on Merseyside.
- Landlord’s portal. We give you exclusive access to your own bespoke portal. From here you can view the status of every property you have on the market. Whether it be marketing feedback or maintenance requests, it’s only a button-click away.
- A dedicated inspections Manager to keep properties in good order
- A unique and cutting edge investment review service which looks at all costs associated with your investment and how you can minimize any expenditure.
- Help with your investment goals. Are you looking to grow or enhance your portfolio? We have the perfect service to help you do just that.
- A hands free investment service in which we can source, refurbish and manage your property without you needing to get involved – minimal hassle with maximum results.
- All viewings are carried by a member of the team and in-depth feedback is relayed to the landlord.
- 24 hour emergency phone number for any and all maintenance issues.
Our expert Rental Negotiators are the first port-of-call in helping you achieve the maximum value for your property. If you have got houses to rent in Liverpool or the Wirral, we will get you the price you deserve.
Our Property Managers will guide you through those troublesome aspects letting and managing your property. From marketing and the application process to rent collection and taking care of your inventory, we always strive to make the admin side of property management efficient for all parties.
It is a little known fact that not many agents actually know how to deal with HMOs (house in multiple occupation) correctly. In fact, many are often put off by such a prospect. Here at iLets Go we have been managing our own HMOs for years and have a tried-and-tested system in place to ensure productive and effective management. By using the correct portals and trusted sources, we have lists of tenants waiting that we will match to your property. We vet the tenants to ensure they will be suitable with all the other house mates.
But what is a Letting agency without its tenants? We understand that it is these groups of potential clients that are the heart and soul of everything we do. We believe that clarity, communication and professionalism achieves optimum customer satisfaction, through a number of proven methods, we promise that you will not leave disappointed.
Are you a tenant or landlord who has a problem with a property? Rest assured our maintenance team has been fully assessed by us personally before they work on your property. We have hand-picked a number of trusted contractors whom we have worked with for many years. After all, if we couldn’t trust a contractor, why should you? We only work with professionals who understand the needs of the landlord and tenant alike. They get the job done with minimal fuss and cost so you can enjoy your property at its absolute best.